Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What schools do you want us to cover in Hyderabad ?
What schools do you want us to cover in Hyderabad ?.

Drop us a reply and we will get the most quality and up-to-date information on the school.

Thanks,
Team My School Wall.
Sunflower school diamond point
Jain public school tadbund

St.peter high school
St peter high school
Sunflower
Jain public school
Pallavi
Bachpan
(02-18-2017, 05:41 AM)admin Wrote: What schools do you want us to cover in Hyderabad ?.

Drop us a reply and we will get the most quality and up-to-date information on the school.

Thanks,
Team My School Wall.

Academic heights public school,  vanasthalipuram,  Hyderabad & Indu  International  school,  bandlaguda,  Nagziri, Hyderabad
Thanks @Amit kashyap @Kriti Lata @Monika Patel

We will cover these soon.
Can we get adimission for class 6th&2nd in St mary school secunderabad
(03-02-2017, 09:23 AM)admin Wrote: Thanks @Amit kashyap  @Kriti Lata @Monika Patel

We will cover these soon.

Thanks for replying to our query.  Can u please also suggest other good schools in and around L B nagar along with their fee structure.  We went to Shloka -  a birla school,  But its fee structure is too high.  Please reply at the earliest.  We have to take Admission into Ist  grade for our daughter.
@Monika Patel - Please look at below schools and let us know how it goes -

Johnson grammar school Habsiguda, nacharam - About 9.3 kms from LB Nagar - Fee for I class - Rs. 49,280(for 2017-18)

Little Flower High School, LB Nagar - Fee shouldn't be high. Rs. 36,000 - 45,000 approx.

Disclaimer: Please contact schools for exact particulars of fees as they may change.