Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gaudium
Any review on the Gaudium school kollur 
If any parents are there pls share ur contact details
Need some clarification
Pls its urgent
Did you get any help @"ruchiagarwal.ca@gmail.com" from any parent so far ?
(02-22-2017, 04:49 PM)admin Wrote: Did you get any help @"ruchiagarwal.ca@gmail.com" from any parent so far ?

No
@"ruchiagarwal.ca@gmail.com" - It seems like someone on fb is ready to help. Please connect.
(02-21-2017, 10:02 AM)ruchiagarwal.ca@gmail.com Wrote: Any review on the Gaudium school kollur 
If any parents are there pls share ur contact details
Need some clarification
Pls its urgent

Hello Ruchi...
The Gaudium School is 2 year old school in hyd with state of the art infrastructure n exclusive programs like STEM, DIY, THEATRE as a part of its curriculum with excellent academics...They have classes from nursery to grade 8 for 2016-17 at kollur campus...n plan to extend slowly....They offer IB, IGCSE and CBSE....my kid is with them and I am thoroughly satisfied with his overall growth n development. ...May I know which grade r u seeking admission for ?
Also why dont u visit their admission office at Gachibowli and one of the admission counsellor will be there to help u....
Hey Ruchi,

I am a founder parent of The Gaudium School and my kids from PP1 and grade4 enjoy their classes and subjects very well.  Both of them are in IB PYP and we had been extremely satisfied with the curriculum. Other than the academics they do offer extra curriculum activities which help the kids explore their creativity and scientific bend. In the last two years I have seen them become more communicative and expressive.  

MJ
Thanks @Shivani.chopra and @mitali for great inputs.
@"ruchiagarwal.ca@gmail.com" - Has your query been answered ?
@Shivani.chopra @mitali - We have started a new parents reviews section other than our official one. Your inputs on that section on Gaudium school in parents section will be greatly appreciated.

If you don't mind, can you please add your reviews here -
http://myschoolwall.com/Thread-The-Gaudi...ingampally

Thanks in advance.