• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jubilee Hills Public school at Jubilee Hills

Review on Jubilee Hills Public school at Jubilee Hills for parents

Address:

Road No: 71, BLOCK III Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh 500033

Phone Number:

+91-40-23548584/ 23607797

Email:

info@jhpublicschool.comcademicdirector@jhpublicschool.comprincipal@jhpublicschool.com 

www.jhpublicschool.com/

Facebook Page:

N/A

Classes offered:

kindergarten to class XII. 

Age criteria:

The age for admission into LKG is 3 years +, UKG is 4 years and class I is 5 years + as on March 31 of the year of admission. 

Syllabus offered:

CBSE 

Fee Structure(yearly):

Tuition Fee – Term Wise  + [CSA* - Co-Scholastic Activities]
LKG & UKG - Ist term 23,500 + CSA*, 2nd term - 23,500 + CSA*, 3rd term - 23,500 + CSA* 
Class I -  Ist term 24,500 + CSA*, 2nd term - 23,500 + CSA*, 3rd term - 23,500 + CSA*  

Admission Procedure:

Application forms for admission into LKG are issued in December-January, while admission into classes I to IX are subject to vacancies.
Written Exam: Yes
Parents Interview: Interaction with parents
Child Interview: Yes
Documents Required:
  • Completed Application Form. 
  • Passport size photos of the student and both the Parents should be pasted in the form. 
  • Copy of Birth Certificate from Panchayat/ Municipal Corporation. (Bring original certificate for verification and it will be returned). 
  • If sibling case (own brothers and sisters), Xerox copy of sibling’s school ID card has to be enclosed. 
  • Guardian certificate (if applicable).
  • Certificate of caste / Physically Challenged (SC/BC/ST/PC) (if applicable).
  • Copy of residence proof of present status (like Telephone bill, Electricity Bill, Passport). 
  • Copy of Aadhar Card (Child, Father, Mother). Blood group report of the child.

School Timings:

• Primary, Secondary & Senior Secondary
    School Timings: 7.55 a.m. to 2.20 p.m.
  • Pre-Primary
    School Timings: 7.55 a.m. to 12.10 p.m.
SUMMER TIMINGS -
  • Primary, Secondary & Senior Secondary
    School Timings: 7.55 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
  • Pre-Primary 
    School Timings: 7.55 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.

Transportation:

Available

Review Parameters:

a.Fees Charged: Moderately High
b.Co-curricular activities: Excellent
c.Academics: Excellent
d.Teachers to student’s ratio: 1:17
e.Class Strength: 20 - 25
f.Infrastructure: Excellent
  • Playground: Available
  • Classroom Quality: Classrooms equipped with fully digital white boards and state-of-the art projection systems. 
  • Toy Library: N/A
  • Books Library: Available
  • Laboratory: Three air-conditioned computer labs with around 120 computers, Fully functional English lab to enhance communication skills and language aptitudes, 
  • Auditorium: Available
g.Events: Annual Day, Sports Day, Field trips, Excursions, Inter- School competitions etc.
h.Communication: PTM's held at regular intervals of time
i.Established:1986

What You’ll like:

• EW Ranking 95
  • The school is built on a 6-acre campus
  • Infrastructure at JHPS includes a large play field for sports and other outdoor activities, two indoor auditoriums for cultural presentations.
  • Uninterrupted power supply along with closed circuit cameras for better security, are additional features of JHPS campus.
  • Extra Curricular Activities include various activities like - Gymnastics, Karate, Aerobics, Yoga, Cricket, Skating, Dance, Music(Vocal), Art & Craft, Archery, Band, Indoor Games(Chess), Cookery, Journalism, Tabla(Instrumental), I math, Tennis, Technical Workshop.
  • Students have hands on experience in the four clubs listed below:
  • Literary Club
  • Science Club
  • Social Club
  • Mathematics Club
  • nter House competitions are organized periodically in Sports, Debates, Quiz, Dance, Arts and Music