Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Army Public School at Secunderabad

Review on Army Public School, Secunderabad for parents

Address:

Army Public School at Ramakrishna Puram, Secunderabad, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh 500056

Phone Number:

Email:

apsrkpuram@gmail.com 

http://www.apsrkpuram.edu.in/index.php

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/aps.rkpuram.1/ 

Classes offered:

LKG to Class XII 

Age criteria:

For Class I - 05 years of age as on 31 Mar

Syllabus offered:

CBSE 

Fee Structure(yearly):

For Army Officials approx. 37,000 to 45000
For Civilians approx. 55,000 to 65,000 including admission fees

Admission Procedure:

Written Exam:NO ADMISSION (WRITTEN) TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR CLASS I. The  admission test for classes II to XII (less class XI) will be conducted
Parents Interview: No
Child Interview: Yes
Documents Required: 
For Class I
(a) Father’s/Mother’s Service Certificate /Copy of Movement Order.
(b) Xerox copy of Birth Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and Extract of Part II Order duly attested by Commanding Officer.
© Xerox copy of discharge certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with original discharge certificate that will be returned after verification (in case of Ex- service man).
(d) In case of grand children of retired/serving personnel, the following certificates in support of the relationship:-
(i) Birth certificate of the child’s parent (Mother/Father) who is related to the serving/retired person.
(ii) Birth Certificate of the child showing his/her relationship to the son/daughter of the serving/retired person.

For Class II to XII ( less Class XI )
(a) TC’s in respect of students coming from schools other than APS / Army Schools / KVs should be countersigned by the District Education Officer. The District Education Officer of the district includes the Inspector of Schools or any other authority nominated by the State Education Department in which the school is located. The endorsement should clearly indicate whether it is a recognized school. 
(b) Father’s / Mother’s Service Certificate / Copy of Movement Order.
© For class II to VI, if TC is from an unrecognized school, an affidavit along with original transfer certificate to be submitted.
(d) Xerox copy of discharge certificate (for retired personnel) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with original discharge certificate, which will be returned after verification.
(e) Certificate as mentioned against Para II (d) (i) & (ii) in case of category VI (Grand Children of retired/serving personnel).
(f) Salary certificate by personnel of category V.
(g) Latest Xerox copy of Report Card is to be attached.
(h) For Admission to class X – Registration Card of class IX to be submitted

School Timings:

7:35 A.M. to 1:50 P.M. 

Transportation:

Army buses organised by Stn.HQ

Review Parameters:

a.Fees Charged: Moderate
b.Co-curricular activities: Excellent
c.Academics: Excellent
d.Teachers to student’s ratio: 1:40
e.Class Strength: 40
f.Infrastructure: Excellent
  • Playground: Yes
  • Classroom Quality: Well Ventilated Classrooms
  • Toy Library: N/A
  • Books Library: Yes
  • Laboratory: Well Equipped Science and computer labs
  • Auditorium: Yes
g.Events: AWES DAY, Teachers day, Children’s day, Yoga day, Investiture ceremony, Annual day, CCA events, Literary Fest, 
h.Communication: PTM's held at regular intervals of time
i.Established:1981

What You’ll like:

• EW Ranking - 89
  • APS’S mission is to educate and empower the students to excel in academics and extra-curriculars in a congenial atmosphere, by focusing on the communication skills and holistic personality development of every student to make them successful and socially responsible citizens in a global society.
  • APS encourages students to participate in various sports, cultural activities, music, art and craft, house and clubs.
  • Class I - 240 Vacancies for admission in class I having 6 Sections
  • 114 students secured 10 CGPA in class X CBSE Board Exam.